Thursday, April 21, 2016

April blooms and birthdays

Last year I planted iris bulbs from my coworker's yard, and after 14 months of waiting....they bloomed this month! It's so lovely to come back home to these colorful flowers. The colorful petals seem to open and close more depending on the time of the day, and the earliest bloomers have shriveled up and new ones are catching up and blooming now.



I also made a few April birthday cards this month:
 This card was for our secretary--a nod to her black cat!

And this sunflower card (letters cut out with Cricut) was for my mother-in-law!

1 comment:

  1. These iris bulbs are really beautiful. My sister loves them and she had them for her wedding decor. Her venue was decorated with these flowers all over and it was looking superb. Everyone loved the floral décor and BloomThat Flower Delivery had done the flower delivery.

    ReplyDelete